Client satisfaction, along with quality service delivery, is the key target and fundamental principle of the company’s operation. Towards this end Olympic Training has adopted a Quality Management System, which is defined by the ISO 90001:2008 Quality Management Prototype, legal requirements and the demands, needs, and trends of the modern market.
The Quality System implemented aims at:
- High project implementation standards in all fields.
- Participation in European projects and initiatives for the exchange of ideas and experiences and knowhow transfer.
- Continuous monitoring and control of all facets of training projects.
- The steady improvement of the services rendered.
- The compliance with all official norms and procedures applying to vocational training.
Our commitment to continuous improvement is guaranteed by:
- High levels of awareness from all the members of our staff of the significance of continuous client satisfaction.
- Defining quality policies and clear objectives.
- The regular review of the quality management system.
- Providing the necessary resources for the accomplishment of the objectives set.